Friday, March 12, 2010

Camping/ Other

I love to go camping because we go camping, a lot of places. This weekend my family is going to Wendover. I might not go, I only won't if I can stay at one of my best friends India. I hope I can. Because all were going to do is walk around, go to dinner, and swim. While our mom and dad go gambling all 5 of us would watch T.V. or movies. I hope that I can go to India's so that I won't be bored out of my wits.

Don't you hate it when teachers assign you a ton of homework. I got around ten pages of homework, and each of them had ten problems. I wish that some teachers wouldn't assign so much homework on Thursday and/or Friday. It's not like we have nothing better to do than do homework all day.

I sometimes wish we didn't get so many big projects from our teachers. It usually takes me a little while to get a project done, but it also depends on the kind of project. I usually always end up turning my projects in early, even though I don't have to. The projects that I like the best that the teachers give students are: when you read a book and take an A.R. test, and when you do a power point, and present it to the class, or sometimes only have to turn it in.

In Orchestra it's really fun to do the term projects. We have to memorize a solo 2 of the terms, one of the terms we play an ensemble, and the other term we play another solo, but it doesn't have to be memorized. I love Orchestra because it's a really fun class to be in. The teacher Mrs. Tuke is really nice, and kind to everyone. She's an excellent orchestra teacher. I like her very much. I really wish I could have her when I go into high school next year, but then again I also want to be with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment