Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Homework

Can you believe how much homework teachers cram on you? Just this last week I had a ton of assignments to do. I felt like they wanted to get back at us for having a break, and them not being able to have one. Because they had to stay at school to finish putting grades in. That way we would finally get our (3rd) third term grades.

I have to go to (2) two places for a field trip, for my science term project. I also have to bring back a brochure, a receipt, and write a (1) page written report. For Honors English I have to update my Shelfari bookshelf, read Walk Two Moons, write a formal review of Walk Two Moons and post it on my Shelf by May 21st, 2010, read another book suggested by a classmate on Shefari, continue weekly blogs and discussion board posts, and sign and submit my Honors English form by June 1st, 2010.

I have to retake my fiber quiz, because I wasn’t ready for it, and I totally bombed it. Hopefully I do much better. I really want to cheat, by writing all the correct answers on my hand or something, but I’m not going to only because I’m not a cheater, and I know that cheating is wrong.

For Orchestra I have to play a (4rth) fourth term solo. This term our solos don’t have to be memorized, I think. Even if it does have to get memorized, and you don’t memorize it, you only miss ten points for not memorizing it. The rest of your score is on how well you played, whether you played all the flats and sharps correct, being in tune, bowing, dynamics, accidentals, road blocks, time signature, and much more. I want to learn how to play the piano, because the most that I can play is around a little bit of Mary Had A Little Lamb. I wish that I was able to play because all the notes are the same, except for a few of them.

Today I went to see Alice In Wonderland, the new one. It was awesome because we got to watch it in 3-D! I thought the movie was really cool! If I could I would just watch it over and over again. I’m so glad that I’m still left in Honors English; I just wish that Mr. Thompson would’ve left the Dickens until the very end. Some parts of Honors English were a lot harder than I thought they would be. Next year I’m going to be taking English Honors 10, World Civilization Honors, Pre-Calculus or Algebra 2, Adv. Orchestra, and much more. The Honors classes won’t be online though. I’m planning on taking the Algebra 2 over the summer, that way I can take Pre-Calculus in my sophomore year. I’ll most likely pass the Algebra 2 class, because Algebra is super easy for me, then next year I’ll have already completed all my required math credits if I want to go to college, or get a scholarship.

No comments:

Post a Comment