Saturday, May 8, 2010

Disorders

Does anyone love to get up early on the weekends? I know I don’t except for when theirs certain T.V. shows on. The shows that I really like to watch are That’s So Raven, Hannah Montannah, The Winx Club, and much more. I know this might ruin my reputation even more at school, but I know that I’m different for a certain reason.

I have lots of disorders that I was born with, and I always get made fun of because of it. I have a disorder called Assburgers Syndrome. I don’t usually pick up on social cues, and I lack some social skills, such as being able to read others body language, and have a problem with interuppting. I dislike any changes in routine, appear to lack empathy, avoid eye contact, and have unusual expresssions or postures. I don’t usually understand a joke or may take a sarcastic joke literally. I usually use words that are more advanced that my age like intellectual, energetic, and many more.
I’m usually preoccupied with one or more interests. I’m usually interested in studying most things that others wouldn’t, have an interest in snakes, spiders, names of stars, and much more. I talk a lot about a favorite subject. I have delayed motor development. The motor development that affects me is all the types of stuff we have to do in gym class. I have heightened sensitivity, and become overstimulated by loud noises, light or strong tastes or textures.
I also have a disorder called autism. I have a problem developing nonverbal communication skills. Such as eye-to-eye gazing, facial expressions, and body posture. I have a hard time making friends. I have a lack of interest in sharing enjoyment, interests, or achievements with other people. I have a lack of empathy, I have a hard time understanding other people’s feelings.
I have a delay in lack of learning to talk, but now I can talk excellently. I often repeat saying things. I sometimes interpret things word for word, and not catch the implied meaning. I’m often interested in doing things by myself, and I like keeping the same routines. I often have stereotyped behaviors. I actually do get isolated, even though the internet says that people usually don’t when their teens. I also have sleep problems, which is often in 40%-70% of people that have autism.
I have many other disorders and I’ll tell you more about my other disorders later. My other disorders include ADD Attention Deficit Disorder, ADHD Attention Deficit Hyper Disorder, and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment