Sunday, May 9, 2010

For mothers day I had an idea that me and my sisters should make breakfast for our mom. I got the idea from a T.V. show, called My Name Is Earl. In the show they never did anything for their mom, they would always steal presents for their mom on mother’s day, and on Christmas. The only problem was that they never knew what was in the package that they stole, and it turned out to be a mother’s day coupon book. Their mom asked them to make her breakfast, and they never did. When they were adults Earl and his brother went and visited their mom for mother’s day. Then they let their mom use all of her coupons in the coupon book. They made her breakfast in bed, did a ton of chores for her, and Earl even made things right with their dad, because thats what the mom wanted Earl to do for the moms choice coupon.

My sister Kadee got up at six forty-five in the morning. Then she woke Milaya and I up at seven in the morning. At first I didn’t get up because I was so tired, and then I had to because Kadee wanted help with making pancakes. After I finished making the batter, both Kadee and I made heart shaped pancakes. I made a small heart shaped pancake, and Kadee made a medium sized pancake. Milaya made the bacon, and she also picked flowers from our front yard, and then she put them in a vase with water. Milaya made the bacon on half of the big pan that we have. Kadee and I made the pancakes on the other half of the big pan. While Kadee made moms coffee, I finished making the pancakes.


Before mom ate she read Kadees, Kinnans and my card. Then she read the card from Kadee, Milaya and I. After all the cards were read and stuff, Kadee started making more pancakes. Then Kadee started feeling sick. So I made the rest of the pancakes, and Kadee went to sleep. After I was done I made scrambled eggs for Kinnan and I. I finally got to eat my breakfast. After eating I cleaned up a little bit. Later on I did a ton of dishes that were in the sink, which were overflowing the sink, including the ones outside of the sink. When I finished all of the dishes Kadee cleaned the counters, and Milaya cleaned the floor by vacuuming the floor in the kitchen. Mom had to redo the counters because they weren’t done very well.

All the pancakes that I made were up to three plates full. Kadee, and Milaya didn’t think that my pancakes were that good. I thought they were really good, and so did mom, dad, Brett and Kinnan. Mom was really glad that we would go out of our way to make breakfast for her in bed. For her birthday I’m thinking about making her a birthday coupons book since I didn’t make her one for mother’s day.

No comments:

Post a Comment