Saturday, November 21, 2009

Jobs I want and why I want them/ Miscellaneous

JOBS I WANT AND WHY I WANT THEM
I want to become an Optometrist (eye doctor), a Violinist in the Symphony, something to do with Math and Science, an Artist, an Author, and an Illustrator.

I want to become an Optometrist (eye doctor), because I think that it would be awesome to be able to prescribe people with new glasses or contacts, and do the appointment's, to tell them how their vision is. I want to become a Violinist in the Symphony because I think that would be a really good paying job, also I would want a job where I could play the violin at the same time. I want to become an Artist because I love to draw, and that would also be a job that I could get good money for.
I want to become an Author because I love reading, and I have some idea's to add to some series, but I have to have permission from the authors first. I want to become an Illustrator because I love drawing, and then people could know my work maybe better than they could if I was an artist. Maybe more people would know of my artwork.

I think that it will be good to have degree's for more than one job, because then I have backup in case I get fired, or have to quit, or something just happens where I just can't work at one particular job. I don't think I'll have much trouble getting scholarships, because my Grade Point Average (GPA) is a 3.716, and that's pretty high, even if it's not a 4.0 or also known as straight A's. My goal is to get 3.7's or higher in Junior High, High School, and College. I really want to get scholarships because then I'll be able to afford college easier, because college is so expensive.

This Saturday my brother had a wrestling match at Weber, and guess what all that hard work with my step dad paid off! In the past he got fourth place, third place, and second place, but this time he got FIRST PLACE! I was so proud of him, when they got back home he even came downstairs to our room, and asked whether we knew that he got first place. I was super glad of him.

We celebrated my brother's birthday this weekend. Because it would be hard to have his birthday party on Thanksgiving. Also it would be kind of chaotic. We are going to celebrate his birthday on thanksgiving with the family. Because it's bound to probably be less chaotic with family, than with friends. Plus much less of a mess. I'm also really excited for thanksgiving because we get all the leftovers from the dinner, because we have seven in our family. Plus right now were kind of low on money, so we don't have lot's of food at home, and I mean it. Now my mom won't even buy cereal until we get done with all of the oatmeal, and it's the kind I hate, yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment