Saturday, November 28, 2009

Over Thanksgiving Vacation

On Wednesday we didn't really do anything that exciting. On Thursday we hung out with family for Thanksgiving, and for our brother's birthday. We celebrated Thanksgiving and my brother's birthday at one of our Aunt Becca's and Uncle Craig's house. We also got to see our Grandma Sue and Grandpa, but to be honest with you we call our Grandpa Pop, I have no idea why we started calling him that, but now he doesn't want us to call him anything else. We also got to see our cousins Ashleigh and Devin. Ashleigh's 16 and is only one year and about three months older than me. I'm older than Devin, even though were in the same grade, because I'm going to turn fifteen in eight days. And his birthday's is the third of May. So I'm one hundred and forty seven days older than him. Or also known as three months and twenty seven days. I had lots of fun because I got to play with Devin and Ashleigh. We were playing hide and seek only because the younger kids talked us into it, and then I was still hiding and Devin freak in never came to find me. He said that is was because everyone said they had quit playing. Even though Milaya one of my sisters said that she was still playing, and then she freak in goes and says she's not. I ate tons of mashed potatoes and some turkey. Of course with brown gravy. I also ate two rolls with butter on them. Later on I had a piece of pumpkin pie, and a piece of my aunt's or uncles homemade Oreo pie. Both of them were delicious. I still like pumpkin pie better though. The Oreo pie was so chocolaty that I couldn't even eat it with out whipped cream, also known as cool whip. I prefer cool whip though. I drank root beer. Ashleigh and one of my other sisters Kadee drank water. Another one of my sisters Kinnan drank Pepsi, and so did Brett. Later on Milaya played a game of chess with Devin, and Devin won. Then I played against Devin, and I won! I'm so glad that I won. After that I played Kadee at a game of chess, and we didn't get to finish because we had to leave to go to our other Grandma and Grandpa's, who we call Grandma and Pagra.

Grandma and Pagra seemed excited to see us, but I'm not sure whether they were really proud to see Milaya, Brett, and I. They seemed super happy to see Kadee and Kinnan though. The most important thing though is that on Thursday even if Grandma and Pagra completely ignore Milayas, Bretts, and my birthday, and give us less presents on christmas, we still had a good day that day.

Today we went to the Aquatic Center. Mom and dad left Kadee, Milaya, Brett, Kinnan, and I all alone. We all had a really fun time. We had to check up on each other every once in a while though. Mom bought us twelve snacks, and we each got two. She also bought us a powerade.

No comments:

Post a Comment