Saturday, November 14, 2009

This Weekend # 2/ Miscellaneous

This weekend we went to my brothers wrestling match. It was at Layton High School. My dad woke me up around eight in the morning, and told me and one of my sisters to start getting ready. I was eating breakfast when mom had a different one of my sisters turn off the television because she thought I was taking forever to eat my cereal. One of my sisters said that she wasn't going and neither was another one of my sisters because they were going to get picked up at the house by their mom. They had to come to the wrestling tournament anyways though.

When we got their my brother got weighed, and then we went and got seats because we knew that we were going to be waiting a while until he got called. And we were right. They called kindergarten through second grades first, fifth through ninth grade second, and third and fourth grades last. It took a long time to get over. Most of the time I just wondered around the school. We sat up high because we had seven people so we kind of needed enough room, plus there was tons of room up there, and no one was squished.

I got to meet two of my sisters friends. My mom, her mom, and her biological dad/ my step dad knew the girl that I just met today. She was pretty nice, she had two boys of her own, one of them was only a baby, and the other was there because he wrestled. The other friend was a boy that one of my sisters kept talking about, but I couldn't remember him at all, and I seriously mean at all.

The past times that my brother had wrestled he got fourth place, then third place, and I was pretty confident he would get first place, but he didn't, he ended up getting second instead. Which is still really good. My other two sisters were picked up before my brother got done though. So my mom called mom and told them how he did. My brother only lost first place by one point, and that's really good, also my step dad is teaching him, and he won the state championships when he was in wrestling at Layton High School.

I'm going to write about other stuff now because I still need more to have all my five hundred words. I like the whole A and B day schedule right now because it we get more time to get our homework done, and we get to have an extra day also. Plus if we have that class on Thursday or Friday we have a lot of time to get all of that homework done. My favorite day out of the A and B days is B because I have first lunch. When you have second lunch you feel like your waiting forever, and it gets really frustrating having to wait all the way till one in the afternoon just to be able to eat. It's so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment