Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Birthday

Today's my BIRTHDAY! And I'm really happy that it is. I got a pair of suede brown boots, a shirt that's like a dress, and a lip gloss from my step mom Dorothy and dad. I got a two liter bottle of Root Beer, a regular sized sowing machine, a pair of scissors that cut only fabric, and some other sowing materials from my Grandma Sue. I got a ($20.00) twenty dollar gift card for Barnes and Nobles, from my grandpa who we call pop. I got a two liter bottle of Mountain Dew, a ($10.00) ten dollar bill, a container of mesquite barbecue chips, three packages of spearmint gum, a Magnetix set with seventy pieces, and a purple blanket from my mom and step dad. I also got a new white jacket that's as soft as the purple blanket from Grandma Sue, mom, dad, Kadee, Milaya, Brett, and Kinnan. I told my dad that I think this is the best birthday I've ever had in my life. I got ($15.00) fifteen dollars from my Grandma and Grandpa Worthington. I just hope they get back safely, because they're on a mission in Connecticut, and then their going to Rhode Island. I got some really cool cards, and presents.

Today I set my alarm for ten in the morning, but I turned it off because I thought it was way to early to get up. Later on I woke up around ten forty-three in the morning, and I decided to get up so I could get ready to go to church. I asked my mom if she would bring me to church if I got dressed real quick, and she told me to ask dad (my step dad) and he said yes. So I went and got dressed, did my hair, and all that other stuff. When I was done I asked my mom if I could really quickly open my presents before I had to leave. She said that I could, and we called everyone to tell them that I was opening presents. This Wednesday for young women's were going to play Christmas games instead of doing personal progress. From (8:30 - 11:00 a.m.) eight thirty to eleven in the morning were going to have a breakfast this morning. Later on at (8:30 - 11:00 p.m.) eight thirty to eleven in the night were going to have a dance at the stake center for all young women and young men fourteen and older.

I think that today was my best birthday ever, I just wish that all my family would give me presents. My Aunt Stacey, Uncle Mark, Aunt Becca, Uncle Craig, Aunt Ashley, Uncle Eric, Aunt Julie, Uncle Trent, Aunt Tammy, Uncle Bob, Aunt Katie, Uncle Doug, Uncle Jeff and his wife, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Mike, Uncle Jimmy, Grandma and Pagra, and many more of my relatives either don't know when my birthday is, can't send it, or can't afford it because I have more than (30) thirty cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment