Friday, December 11, 2009

Books

In the past I read all of the Harry Potter series. I loved it, but I still favor the books over the movies. I thought Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone was the best movie, and J.K. Rowling helped make that one, but didn't help make any of the other ones. I love the books better because when you watch the movies they leave a ton of stuff out. I wish that the person that played Dumbledore in the first Harry Potter would've lived so that he could play in all of the other ones. If he had I think that the movies would've been better. In the other movies the person that played Dumbledore was the guy with the long white beard in The Lord of The Rings.

If I became an author I would rather write fiction books, because I find them more interesting. Also their a lot funner to read. If I could I would make other books of Harry Potter to continue the series, for when his kids grow up. Because I think that would be awesome to read a book on Harry's and Ginny's kids growing up, who they marry, whether they marry, who their enemy's are like, who their friend's are, and much much more. I didn't really find it as a surprise that Ginny and Harry got married because in a book they were going out for a little while before breaking up again. I also wasn't surprised that Hermonie and Ron got married, because Hermonie always really had feelings for Ron, and Ron did to, and later on in the seventh book Hermonie and Ron are really in love, and you can tell that they love each other tons.

I started reading Into Thin Air, and I liked the book a lot. At first it was pretty boring, and then it started getting really good. Right now I'm reading The Chosen, and it talks about Jews, and all this other religious stuff. Like Hasidim, and Talmudic.

I want to read a lot more books. If you want to know what some of them are, you check out my shelf. I have tons of books. And I hope to read them all. The ones that I picked out were mostly because I love that kind of a book. I love to read mystery, fantasy, adventure, danger, fiction, and magic.

I think I've read all the Dr. Seuss books, but I'm not sure. If I haven't I would like to though. I like Ten Apples Up On Top. Because it's very funny, and at the end everyone has ten apples on top of their head. I also like Green Eggs and Ham, because at the end the guy loves Green Eggs and Ham from just one taste. And says that he would eat them anywhere. I love Dr. Seuss because their easy to read, their very funny, and their very good if you just want a super quick read. Their also good if your trying to teach a kid how to read, because they have an ABC book, it goes through the whole alphabet, and it says words that start with that letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment