Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

I had a lot of fun this Christmas, and I got a lot of presents! For example one of my presents is actually the one I'm using right now, it's a laptop. The laptop is actually my sisters and mine, but were both really glad that we got it. I had to lose opening two presents today because yesterday I was being kind of sassy to my mom.

My mom finally told my little brother and sister that Santa Clause isn't real. I thought it was kind of sad that she told them because my brother is only nine years old, and my sister is only eight years old, and is turning nine at twelve o' two in the morning on new years day. I found out early because I was on my way to the bathroom on Christmas eve, and I saw Santa Clause putting presents under the Christmas tree. When he saw me he told me to go back to bed or else I wouldn't get any presents, and I would get coal. I told him I didn't believe him because I noticed that he had the exact same glasses on that my dad wears, but later on I was convinced that Santa Clause was real again.

The first time that my biological mom told me I told her I already knew, and I told her the exact same story. I wonder if my sister Erica still believes in Santa Clause. I remember when I was a little kid I would wish that Santa would let me ride in his sleigh with him. And I would be able to see all of his deer, and have an excellent time. I thought that he might be nice enough to take me for a real quick ride to the North Pole, and back home again.

I got a remote control helicopter, a server thing so that we have Internet on our laptop, knee-high socks, two t-shirts, four tank tops, a pair of pants, a black jacket, and wind chimes. The wind chimes are made out of string, beads, spoons, a fork, and they were all melded together. I got a game called Sorry Sliders, an art thing, more clothes, a heating blanket, nail polish for all the girls to share, a card shuffler for all the family, and a game called monopoly express electronic banking. I also got a hat, and a mirror that say fame on them, and have really cool designs. Our whole family got a game set that had pool, Foosball, ping pong, and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment