Sunday, December 20, 2009

Friends

Do you ever feel like your friends don't like you anymore? I do sometimes, and to my disappointment sometimes I've been right. I've been used before, where my friends just wanted me to be rude to others, and if I didn't I was out of the "popular" group. I've been in the "popular" group only a few times in my life, I know it's not the best group to be in, but I feel loved, and way more happy when I'm in the "popular" group. I also had the knack for being so rude that I would be their leader. Now I know that it was wrong for me to ever be the leader of the "popular" group, or even a member.

I also know that it's easier to tell who's your real friend when your not part of the "popular" group. One of my best friends is India. I met her when I was in the first half of sixth grade. I've known her for a little over three years. We hang out a lot. I remember my mom used to get mad because I used to go over to her house practically every weekend. I loved to go to India's because I got to hang out with my number one best friend, and I got away from the family. I always had fun at India's though. We would watch movies, watch the television, play board games, play card games, or even play video games, but with no limit unlike at my house. Because at my house we have a time limit on how long we can play video games. We can only play for one hour, and our brother can only play for video games for thirty minutes.


The one game that I love to play on is either Wii, the Nintendo DS, and the PSP. I love to play Mario Kart on the Wii. It's so fun. I think it's funner than on the Nintendo DS, because on the Wii you get to do it with a steering wheel. I love to play sonic, car race games, Mario, and much more. I also like to play my brothers Star Wars game.

The other things that we do is have sleep overs, go to the theaters, go to the Clark Planetarium, play Ghost in the grave yard in their back yard. We've gotten each other wet with squirt guns in the summer, and one time we swam in their small pool. We love to play hide and seek in the dark, at night or in the back yard when it's darker because it's harder for people to find you. When ever we play hide and seek I'm usually the last one found. Ghost in the grave yard is similar to hide and seek in the dark. One person counts to thirty, and that persons the ghost, every one else hides, and then you have to run to the porch, get on it, say Ghost in the grave yard, and not get tagged by the ghost. And if you get tagged by the ghost your a ghost with the other person.

No comments:

Post a Comment