Sunday, January 31, 2010

Projects

Don't you hate it when you have a huge project for class, and you feel like you'll never get it done. I know I do. For the book choice I'm reading A Tale of Two Cities, its kind of confusing. My moms helping me with it so that I understand it more. Most of my projects for classes have been really easy, even for honors english.

I have done a powerpoint for English 9, a powerpoint for Computer Technology, a powerpoint for Geography, read a book and took an A.R. test for Earth Science for first and 2nd term, and played Orchestra solos for 1st and 2nd term.

This term for Honors English I think it's going to be a lot harder than last term. In Earth Systems which is my science class I'm going to do a powerpoint for this term. In Orchestra I'm going to have to play in a Trio for an Ensamble, because our fourth person has never showed up. I also have to do a 3rd tern solo for Orchestra. We'll be playing at a festival and have to sight read. The festival is kind of like a concert, except were competing against different school's. This will be my first year playing at the festival, and I'm really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment