Saturday, February 6, 2010

LIBRARY/HIKES I’VE BEEN ON

Today I’m going to the library to type up my blog. Our internet at home isn’t working so I have to go some where else to type it right. Well anyways maybe if my parents leave me there I can read when I’m done, or if I still have time I could play games on the computer. They only let you have thirty minutes of time to use a computer, so that any one else that needs to can. I hope that I’ll be able to catch up on taking care of my animal on foopets.com, because I haven’t been able to play it in a long time.

Maybe I’ll be able to read some of Inkheart. Because right now my mom isn’t letting me read any books except for A Tale of Two Cities. I’ve been reading Inkheart at school during homeroom or when ever I can. I don’t really understand A Tale of Two Cities, but she says she’ll help me with my explanatory explanation. I wish we didn’t have to read anything from Charles Dickens right now. It’s hard to understand most of it. I understand some of it, and now I get why people get bored when I start telling stuff in tons of detail. I mean who really wants to listen to this story that becomes really complicated, and is really hard to understand.

Some other games that I want to play if I get done early are something on postopia.com, and funnygames.org, their games are really fun. I want to play this matching game, or a four wheeler game, or a penguin game, or even a hockey game where you play against an octopus. I also want to play Diner Dash; it’s a type of restaurant game. Where you put people where their sitting, take their orders, have the chef cook it, bring them their orders, take their dishes to a bin thing, and you also earn money depending on how well your service was.

Some hikes that I’ve been on are Spooky and Peek-a-boo, which is a slot canyon. You can hike in either end; we’ve hiked it both ways. It’s an awesome hike. You’ve got to know the signs of flooding though. When we were hiking in the Narrows, which has water about up to my knee, we heard thunder and saw lightning. We started getting out because we didn’t want to get stuck in a flash flood. In the Narrows it was lots of fun because you could go in the water and down these small water falls. Kadee, Milaya, and I all went down the small water falls. You had to stay on your back and butt, unless you wanted to hit your butt or back on something. One time Kadee, Milaya, and I all ended up getting our heads sunk under the water, but luckily we held our breath right before we went under. It was lots of fun. We saw a ranger on our way out of the Narrows, and we told her that we had seen lightning, and heard thunder. She said she was going to leave once she got the stuff cleaned off the wall of the cliff. It was lucky that we left, because it did end up flash flooding. I’ve been on a lot more hikes than that, but maybe I’ll tell you some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment