Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dreading Homework/ And Dreading Not Being Able To Go To Church

Hi It's Kaly,

I feel like I hate my mom right now, because she's having me get onto Shelfari, Falcon Forum, and Blogger, just to update everything so that I wouldn't be behind, of course I really don't hate her though. She's having me get up at 5:00 A.M. in the morning, just because I didn't start doing this homework until later. I have to get up so that I can do a Geometry quiz that my mom set up for me, and so that I can do a current event for science, and I don't have to do one for Geography, because I have already turned them all in.

Anyways enough with that, I just took a Spanish test, and I'm very confident, but I'm dying to find out the results. I had studied the night before for at least thirty minutes, until I was totally sure that I knew all of the information. I also studied during homeroom. I was actually able to answer two of the extra credit questions, and my step sister who is also in Spanish, but has a different teacher wasn't able to answer any of the extra credit questions.

I probably won't be able to go to church tommorrow. Only because were supposed to go out to eat brunch with Pop who is our Grandpa, but as you can see we call him Pop instead of Grandpa Dave. I really badly want to go to church tommorrow. Mostly because I think that there's a good chance that one of my friend's will be there, and there's been a rumor that she had the swine flu, that she had to get her apendix removed, and I want to ask her whether she is still in quire. I also just got a one time only temple reccemond, and I wanted to tell that to the young woman leaders, also so that they knew I could do baptisms for the dead. This will be my first time ever actually going into the temple, although I could've If I had gotten a reccemond before now. Because you can enter the temple once you become a young man or young women, and you have a temple reccemond. To tell you the truth I was babtized three years after the usual age for baptizing, which if you did the math correctly is at age eleven. My step mom converted from being a christian to a mormon when she was in her thirty's.

From, Kaly

No comments:

Post a Comment