Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dreading Parents/Miscellaneous

Hi It's Kaly again,

My mom feels like I'm grounding myself in my own way, even though I'm not. She thinks that I am because one of my sisters is grounded and isn't ungrounded until the 7th of November. And I keep playing cards, and trouble with her. Trouble is actually a really fun game. Well, today I got really pissed off (p-oed) at my mom because all she kept doing is nagging me to do my blog, and to do tons of other stuff.

Yesterday I had a really good day, I had two appointments that I had to go to though, but they weren't that bad at all. One of my sisters, my mom, and I all went to my first appointment. I also fond out that I weigh ninety-two and a half pounds, I'm five foot one and a half, and my waist is twenty-six inches. My step dad's waist is only four inches bigger than mine, can you believe that! Before my second appointment we went home, and picked up my other three sisters, and my brother. Then we went to the D.I. in Salt Lake City, to look around. We ended up buying two chairs for our kitchen, one of my sisters, and I could do our homework downstairs. We also bought two camping chairs, some clothes for my mom, and a skirt for one of my sisters, but that sister says she isn't ready to start wearing dresses. That sister is a tomboy, just like me, only she is a little bit more, but I am pretty daring most of the time. Before we went to my second appointment we got pizza to eat, and then went to a different area in Salt Lake City to go to my appointment. It was lot's of fun. Later on after my step dad got home, and after I got done doing my other stuff for honors english, all seven of us went out to dinner, that was lot's of fun to.

Here are some reasons why I say I'm more daring than the second oldest sister in the house right now. One time I rode my bike and jumped off ramps with these guys that lived in our neighborhood. I came home with help, because when I jumped off the ramps after they connected them, I ended up doing a somersault flip thing in the air before landing on the street where we were doing jumps. I ended up coming home to get cleaned up with some help though. One of the guys walked my bike into my family's garage for me, and I went inside my house to get cleaned up. The reason why I didn't bring my own bike was because my arms felt like they were broken when I tried to move them, and I was limping because I had hurt my right leg really badly. When my family saw me, they asked what happened and I told them. I asked if my mom would come upstairs to help me clean up, and she did. I also took a bath after I got cleaned up, just to help me calm down because luckily I hadn't broken any bones, but my body hurt really bad. It took about a month for the pain to fully go away.

Another time that I was daring was when I went up into our attic, it was super hot up there though. Only that time two of my sisters were with me, we were weirded out though because their was a rope up their just hanging enough room though to hang a small animal. Another time two of my sisters, and I jumped off our roof onto our trampoline. I was lucky I hadn't broken my neck, because I almost did. When I landed on the trampoline I felt really bad pain in my neck.

From, Kaly the daredevil

P.S. None of my siblings or parents have jumped off ramps on their bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment