Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jealous of Parents

Hi It's Kaly,

I'm doing this blog so that I won't have to do one over the weekend. It gets really annoying having to do them over the weekend and cram it into your schedule. Because sometimes I get really busy over the weekend and totally forget to do my blog, and it just so totally sucks! I sometimes wish I could make all my homework just do itself, and get 100%, and on tests and quiz's, I automatically knew all the answers, and got it totally correct.

Okay the reason why I'm jealous of my parents is because they're going to go to Las Vegas, and we have to stay home. They're leaving early on Sunday, and coming back sometime the Sunday after that. My dads work is paying for all the gas that they use on the way to Las Vegas, and also is paying for their hotel. Their going to be staying at the Golden Nugget. My grandma Sue is going to be staying at the Sahara. My mom has to drop my dad off at work in the morning at the Bologio, and then she'll probably just go back to sleep when she gets back to the Golden Nugget.

I'm also jealous because at the Golden Nugget they have a slide that you can go down, it's circular, it's see through, and it goes right through a shark tank. So while your having fun getting wet on the slide, you can look at the sharks that seem to be surrounding you from all directions/sides. It does stink though because the pool is only open until 6:00 p.m. at night, and that's only because they don't want you swimming, they want you to actually go sight seeing. And when I say they I mean the owners of the strip, popular stores, and stuff like that. Also they want you to go and gamble, visit the strip, visit stores, go eat, and just go do something entertaining, you could even ride one of the rides on the "STRATOSPHERE," like the BIG SHOT, or some other ride. Also the elevators leading to the stratosphere "go up three levels in just one second, and it has one hundred something levels in the whole entire building." When I went to Vegas two years ago with my family, it was the funnest time of my entire life!

When I rode the Big Shot in Las Vegas the only people in our family out of all seven of us that did do it were Kadee, dad, and I. Mom, and Milaya couldv'e done it. Mom said she was to scared, and that if she did it she would probably pea her pants, and my sister Milaya was to scared, and she also never wants to leave moms side, and mom also didn't want to leave Brett and Kinnan all alone with no one there to watch them. Because then they were only both six years old, and turning seven, but if they were left alone then who knows what kind of trouble they would've gotten in. I hope that mom and dad remember to bring back souvenir's, and I also hope that they are good ones this time, because last time they weren't that good, and that's because all they were, were beaded necklaces. For those of you who have been to Las Vegas you know what I'm talking about when I say there's the strip and you look up, and you see a giant television screen, it's so awesome, it's one of the best things that I saw while I was visiting Las Vegas with my family. I had an excellent time in Las Vegas, and so did everyone else in my family. I thought it was cool that we stated in the Sahara in Las Vegas on our way home. It was really fun being able to swim in the pool, and to relax in the hot tub since I was and still am old enough to.

From, Kaly

No comments:

Post a Comment