Monday, October 5, 2009

This Weekend

This weekend we went to the junkyard to look for a window regulator for our truck. We looked for a trailer tire and a spare also, while sitting in the hot sun. Earlier that day, we went to my cousin's birthday party in Lehi. He just turned 5. We played limbo and danced to music. The kids got to hit a pinata and get the candy out of it, of course the oldest went last. We are the harder hitters you see. I actually had an ok time looking for tires for the trailer, but it was probably because I was listening to music on my mp3. So I kinda danced and searched at the same time.
The treats at the party were really good...I saved my tootsie roll for last because it was the best out of all the different candies.

Today at school I found out that I got 25/30 on my geometry quiz. I was so happy. I am in geometry because I passed my algebra over the summer really well. I had one B+ and an A. I hope to continue to do well as the years go on. For my age and grade I consider that to be pretty dang good, but I do like math.

Tonight I remembered to post another blog, and so here I am doing it. I was really busy yesterday doing the junk yard crap and the other usual stuff that I have to do before bed. One of the worst things I have to do before bed is having to wait for the bathroom. I am glad that bedtimes are spread out, but I don't like waiting for the bathroom. We all share one and there's 5 of us. We have 2 bathrooms, but my mom and dad use that one of course. Well that's all for now, hope this is ok to read, and interesting. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment